Electric Kiln Firing & Maintaining with Ian Childers - ROW DTLA
- Location and Dates
- Workshop Description
767 S Alameda St #198, DTLA, 90021
Saturday, July 23rd: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- introduction to how electric kilns works
- programming the kiln
- general maintenance and upkeep for the life of the kiln
- troubleshooting problems and error codes
- brick repair
- By enrolling in a class or workshop, you are acknowledging that you have read and understand the safety instructions and liability waiver.
- Please plan to arrive early so we can start class promptly at the scheduled time.
There is a cancellation fee of $20 for all workshops. Cancellations made 4 or more days before the date of class will be refunded minus this fee. A 50% refund or 50% credit toward another class or workshop will be given for cancellations made fewer than 4 full days in advance. We cannot provide refunds or credits for cancellations or rescheduling requests made after the class starts.
Our classes are intended for adults. If you have a child under 18 who is interested in taking a class, please email us before enrolling.