Happy Hour Class - ROW DTLA
- Class or Workshop Details
- Class Outline
Join us for a one-hour wheel throwing class during happy hour. Beginners welcome! Class is held at our studio at ROW DTLA.
Learn how to make a bowl on the potter's wheel, no experience necessary! This is a great way to try out pottery without committing to a full course, or as a fun activity to share with a friend. We'll finish and glaze your bowl in your chosen glaze and have it ready for you to pick up three weeks later. All tools and materials are included, and feel free to BYOB!
- By enrolling in a class or workshop, you are acknowledging that you have read and understand the safety instructions and liability waiver.
- Please plan to arrive early so we can start class promptly at the scheduled time.
- Cancellations made 4 or more days before the start of the class will be refunded. A 50% refund or 50% credit toward another class or workshop will be given for cancellations made fewer than 4 full days before the start date. We cannot provide refunds or credits for no-shows or cancellations/rescheduling requests made after the class starts.
- We take care with all pieces that go into our kilns, but cracks and other mishaps do happen occasionally. If your bowl is not salvageable, we will make a replacement for you.
Our classes are for adults. If you have a child under 18 interested in taking a class, please contact us before enrolling.