Black Lives Matter Fundraiser
Thank you for supporting Black Lives Matter. This is a free class.
Class Time: 1 Hour
Dates: Every 3rd Thursday of the month
Artist Instructor: Laura Lara
Still Life Studio stands with Black, Indigenous, and POC.
- We are joining the fight to create change.
- We commit to doing the work, as a company as well as individuals, to listen and learn, to share BIPOC voices, support their work, create more opportunities and collaborations in the art/design community.
- We are learning and actively educating ourselves on how to do this better.
- We are thankful that you have joined us in our effort.
- The work is far from done.
In this Zoom class Laura Lara (@mariposaindica) will take you through all the basics of hand-building your very own piece. The class is perfect for beginners, and Laura is an amazing teacher.
Your house! Online! You will receive a Zoom link once you’ve booked this service.
If, after registering, you are unable to attend the class or workshop, we ask for a minimum of four (4) days' notice before your class when canceling your enrollment. This allows us time to offer your spot to another person. We can move your enrollment to a future date or give you a refund if we receive ample notice. If we are given less than four (4) days' notice, we can offer a 50% refund or credit (ie. 50% off a future booking).