4/20 Pipe Making Workshop for Criminal Justice Reform with Laura Lara
- Location and Dates
- Workshop Description
Make your own ceramic pipe on 4/20 in this beginner-friendly workshop. All proceeds will be donated to The Last Prisoner Project to help further their mission of cannabis criminal justice reform through legal intervention, public education and legislative advocacy.
Note: Enrollment will be open soon! Join the waitlist below and we'll let you know when you can sign up.
588 Mateo St, Los Angeles, CA 90013
Wednesday, April 20, 2022 from 6:00-7:00pm
There's nothing more rewarding than using something you've made, like sipping coffee from a mug or eating dessert off a plate you created yourself. How about making yourself a pipe for those times you want to relax and unwind?
Join Laura Lara on 4/20 for this fun, beginner-friendly workshop. All materials included: clay, tools, glazing and firing. We will fire and glaze your pieces for you and they will be ready to pick up about three weeks after the workshop.
This workshop is a benefit for The Last Prisoner Project, a non-profit organization dedicated to cannabis criminal justice reform.
Laura Lara is a beloved member of the Still Life team and makes pottery that is full of life and personality. Laura's classes are always fun and laid back, and this one is going to be a party and ceramics class rolled into one.
- By enrolling in a class or workshop, you are acknowledging that you have read and understand the safety instructions and liability waiver.
- Click here to see our current Covid policies. Proof of vaccination is required to take a class at the studio. Refunds will not be issued if you are not able to show proof of vaccination upon arriving for your class.
- Please plan to arrive early so we can start class promptly at the scheduled time.
- Cancellations made 4 or more days before the date of class will be refunded. A 50% refund or 50% credit toward another class or workshop will be given for cancellations made fewer than 4 full days in advance.
- Our classes are intended for adults. Teens 14 and older are welcome if accompanied by a parent. If you have a child under 14 interested in taking a class, please contact us before enrolling.