Black Lives Matter Fundraiser
Thank you for supporting Black Lives Matter. This is a free class open to anyone who has made a donation to Black Lives Matter or a related nonprofit organization.
Dates: 3rd Monday of every month
Time: 5:30-6:30 PM
Artist Instructor: Laura Lara
This is a free one hour Zoom class open to anyone who has made a donation to Black Lives Matter or a related nonprofit organization. After registering, email your receipt to email@example.com and we'll tell you how to pick up your clay. During class, Laura Lara will take you through all the basics of hand-building your very own piece. No experience is necessary, and Laura is wonderful at teaching beginners! After class, bring your piece back to the studio and we will glaze it in black and fire it for you.
Still Life Studio stands with BIPOC communities.
- We are joining the fight to create change.
- We commit to doing the work, as a company as well as individuals, to listen and learn, to share BIPOC voices, support their work, create more opportunities and collaborations in the art/design community.
- We are learning and actively educating ourselves on how to do this better.
- We are thankful that you have joined us in our effort.
- The work is far from done.
Your house! Online! You will receive a Zoom link once you’ve booked this service.