Bowl in One - ROW DTLA
- Class or Workshop Details
- Class Outline
Join us for this one hour class and throw a bowl on the potter's wheel! Offered every Sunday at our studio at ROW DTLA.
Learn how to make a bowl on the potter's wheel, no experience necessary! This is a great way to try out pottery without committing to a full course, or as a fun activity to share with a friend. We'll finish and glaze your bowl in your chosen glaze and have it ready for you to pick up three weeks later. All tools and materials are included.
- By enrolling in a class or workshop, you are acknowledging that you have read and understand the safety instructions and liability waiver.
- Please plan to arrive early so we can start class promptly at the scheduled time.
- Cancellations made 4 or more days before the start of the class will be refunded. A 50% refund or 50% credit toward another class or workshop will be given for cancellations made fewer than 4 full days before the start date. We cannot provide refunds or credits for no-shows or cancellations/rescheduling requests made after the class starts.
- We take care with all pieces that go into our kilns, but cracks and other mishaps do happen occasionally. If your bowl is not salvageable, we will make a replacement for you.
Our classes are for adults. If you have a child under 18 interested in taking a class, please contact us before enrolling.