Pottery Trimming Spinner - Diamond Core
This simple and genius little tool helps stabilize your piece and disperses downward pressure to keep thin-walled pieces from collapsing. The colored lines on the spinner also make convenient division hash marks.
- No moving parts
- Foam rubber backing grips the spinner to a piece being trimmed on a wheel
- Use your dominant hand for trimming, then place a finger of your other hand in the spinner’s concave center, helping to stabilize the piece
- String or fishing line looped through the center hole can extend to mark lines on a piece instead of using a laser
- Trimming Spinner is 48 mm (~2”) in diameter with a 6 mm (1/4") hole in the center. Hashmarks provide five options for equidistant divisions.
- Makes trimming quicker and easier
- Colored division lines provide quick reference marking
- Provides wider area to disperses downward pressure
- Helps keep thin-walled pieces from collapsing
- Allows trimming hand to be stabilized on other hand
- Rubber grip works better than a bottle cap or credit card
- Made in the USA