Red Membership - Santa Monica
This is a great first membership option for those who have taken one or two classes and would like to work independently.
- Access to the studio during student practice hours (see below)
- Communal storage space for your in-progress pieces (approx. 17" of space per person)
- Free recycled studio clay
- Discounts on clay, tools, workshops, and classes
- Bi-weekly member meetups
- Cone 6 glazes and firings
- Firing for your pieces is $0.06 per ounce, 10 pieces minimum per month guaranteed
Practice hours for November are:
- Monday 10am-6pm
- Tuesday 10am-8pm
- Wednesday 10am-8pm
- Thursday 10am-8pm
- Friday 10am-4pm
- Saturday 10am-4pm
- Sunday 10am-4pm
Please note that the Red Membership is not a long term subscription model and there is a three month limit, after which time you will need to join at the Orange level or above.
- By enrolling in a class, workshop, or membership, you are acknowledging that you have read and understand the safety instructions and liability waiver.
- Click here to see our current mask policy.
- Cancellations made 4 or more days before the start date will be refunded. A 50% refund or credit toward another class or workshop will be given for cancellations made fewer than 4 full days before the start date.