Happy Hour Class
- Class or Workshop Details
- Class Outline
Join us for a one-hour bowl class during happy hour!
Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 5pm
767 S Alameda St
Los Angeles, CA 90021
Learn how to make a bowl on the potter's wheel, no experience necessary! This is a great way to try out pottery without committing to a full course, or as a fun activity to share with a friend. We'll finish and glaze your bowl in your chosen glaze and have it ready for you to pick up three weeks later. All tools and materials are included.
Due to Covid restrictions, wine will not be available after the class, but you are welcome to bring your own.Classes before 6/22 will be held outdoors at our Pottery in the Park studio. All classes after 6/22 will be held at our indoor location (suite #198).
- Please plan to arrive early so we can start class promptly at the scheduled time.
- Masks are required for all classes in June. Starting July 1, masks will be optional for those who are vaccinated, and required for those who are not.
- Cancellations made 4 or more days before the date of class will be refunded. A 50% refund or 50% credit toward another class or workshop will be given for cancellations made fewer than 4 full days in advance.
- We take care with all pieces that go into our kilns, but cracks and other mishaps do happen occasionally. If your bowl is not salvageable, we will make a replacement for you.
Our classes are intended for adults. Teens 14 and older are welcome if accompanied by a parent. If you have a child under 14 interested in taking a class, please contact us before enrolling.