Valentine's Day Happy Hour Class - ROW DTLA
- Class or Workshop Details
- Class Outline
Join us for a one-hour wheel throwing class and make a heart-shaped bowl during Valentine's Day weekend. Beginners welcome! Class is held at our studio at ROW DTLA. Check out this page for a few more options in December at a special price!
Learn how to make a bowl on the potter's wheel, no experience necessary! This is a great way to try out pottery without committing to a full course, or as a fun activity to share with a friend. We'll finish and glaze your bowl in your chosen glaze and have it ready for you to pick up three weeks later. All tools and materials are included, and feel free to BYOB!
- By enrolling in a class or workshop, you are acknowledging that you have read and understand the safety instructions and liability waiver.
- Please plan to arrive early so we can start class promptly at the scheduled time.
- Click here to see our current Covid policies. Proof of vaccination is required to take a class. Refunds will not be issued if you are not able to show proof of vaccination upon arriving for your class.
- Cancellations made 4 or more days before the date of class will be refunded. A 50% refund or 50% credit toward another class or workshop will be given for cancellations made fewer than 4 full days in advance.
- We take care with all pieces that go into our kilns, but cracks and other mishaps do happen occasionally. If your bowl is not salvageable, we will make a replacement for you.
Our classes are intended for adults. Teens 14 and older are welcome if accompanied by a parent. If you have a child under 14 interested in taking a class, please contact us before enrolling.