Summer Clay Camp for Kids
In this fun and enriching class series, kids are encouraged to express themselves through clay and earth, gaining skills and knowledge of traditional and alternative ceramics techniques. For kids ages 8 and up. Class is limited to 8 students. Sign up for the full 6-week session, a 3-week half session, or a single week.
Still Life Studio
850 Pico Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Working with clay presents endless possibilities for learning and creative expression, and is an exciting way for kids to get their hands dirty and explore different ceramic and artistic techniques. Classes meet three times a week for an hour and will include a variety of projects and techniques including wheel throwing, hand building, mask making, sgraffito, printmaking, plaster casting, stop-motion animation, and more!
Classes meet on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 10:00am-12:00pm. There are several options for enrollment:
- Full six week course beginning Monday, July 12 and ending on Friday, August 20
Enroll in a three week session:
- Session 1 begins Monday, July 12 and ends on Friday, July 30
- Session 2 begins Monday August 2 and ends on Friday, August 20
Or enroll in a single week for three classes meeting on M/W/F:
- Week A: Week of Monday, July 12
- Week B: Week of Monday, July 19
- Week C: Week of Monday, July 26
- Week D: Week of Monday, August 2
- Week E: Week of Monday, August 9
- Week F: Week of Monday, August 16
Masks are required at all times at the studio.
Cancellations made 4 or more days before the start of the class will be refunded. A 50% refund or 50% credit toward another class or workshop will be given for cancellations made fewer than 4 full days before the start date.