Bowl in One - Santa Monica
850 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90405
Learn how to throw a bowl on the potter's wheel, no experience necessary!
Come on down to our Santa Monica studio and see how fun and rewarding working with clay can be. This is a great way to try out pottery without committing to a full course, or as a fun activity to share with a friend.
In this one hour class, we'll teach you the basics of making a bowl on the wheel. After class, pick a color for your piece; we'll fire and glaze it for you, and about three weeks later your masterpiece will be ready to pick up.
- By enrolling in a class or workshop, you are acknowledging that you have read and understand the safety instructions and liability waiver.
- Please plan to arrive early so we can start class promptly at the scheduled time.
- Cancellations made 4 or more days before the start of the class will be refunded. A 50% refund or 50% credit toward another class or workshop will be given for cancellations made fewer than 4 full days before the start date. We cannot provide refunds or credits for no-shows or cancellations/rescheduling requests made after the class starts.
- We take care with all pieces that go into our kilns, but cracks and other mishaps do happen occasionally. If your bowl is not salvageable, we will make a replacement for you.
- Our classes are for adults. If you have a child under 18 interested in taking a class, please contact us before enrolling.