Bowl in One - Santa Monica
Learn how to throw a bowl on the potter's wheel, no experience necessary!
Come see how fun and rewarding working with clay can be. This is a great way to try out pottery without committing to a full course, or as a fun activity to share with a friend.
In this one hour class, we'll teach you the basics of making a bowl on the wheel. After class, pick a color for your piece; we'll fire and glaze it for you, and about three weeks later your finished piece will be ready to pick up.
850 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90405
Classes are for adults 18 and over; please click on the Policies tab above for more.
- By enrolling in a class or workshop, you are acknowledging that you have read and understand the safety instructions and liability waiver.
- Please plan to arrive early so we can start class promptly at the scheduled time.
- Cancellations made 4 or more days before the start of the class will be refunded. For cancellations made fewer than 4 full days, but more than 24 hours before the start time, a 50% refund or 50% credit toward another class or workshop will be issued. We cannot provide refunds or credits for cancellations or rescheduling requests made fewer than 24 hours before the start time of class, if you miss your class, or arrive too late to participate.
- We take care with all pieces that go into our kilns, but cracks and other mishaps do happen occasionally. If your bowl is not salvageable, we will make a replacement for you.
- Our classes are for adults. If you have a child under 18 interested in taking a class, please contact us before enrolling.